Aaaah, those sweet, heady scents of Spring are almost upon us.
And, just like you swap the warm, winter doona (duvet, eiderdown etc) for your summer-weight linen, it's time to change up your Instagram posts.
Many Instagram gurus suggest that you change your Instagram posts/graphics with each season.
But who's got time for that?
Well......you do, actually. Because I'm giving you a head start with some Spring-themed Canva templates.
Spring Flowers Instagram Templates (for Canva)
Our beautifully Spring-themed Canva templates come as a set of 10 individual graphics, which you can use as is or change to suit your preferences.
The templates are created using Canva's Free Elements, so it makes no difference if you have the Free or Pro account.
What you will receive
Your product will be delivered as a Canva template, which you then copy into your Canva account and can be edited/customized according to your preferences and branding.
Your template comes with Commercial Use/Personal Label Rights.
After entering your name and email address, you will receive a PDF Download Page which contains a link to the Canva Template.
What you can do with your product
- Can be used to create a product (to be distributed in pdf form with personal use rights).
- Can be edited and rebranded.
- Can be added to an eCourse or autoresponder as content.
- Can be added to an eBook/PDF as content.
- Can be given away.
- Can be packaged.
- Can be offered as a bonus.
- Claim full authorship.
What you can't do with your product
- Can't be submitted to article directories.
- Can't be used in Kindle books
- Can't sell with PLR Rights
- Can't offer Master Resell Rights
- Can't be offered through auction sites.
- Can't be shared (individually or as part of a pack) in template form.