When you open your planner, blank dividers don't really spark joy do they?
Sure, they're functional. They do the job.
But they're not the stuff that dreams are made of.
So that's why I've created some pretty planner dividers, to help you and your clients feel that little 'zing' of pleasure when you whip the planner out to - well - plan.
The Rose Bay Planner Dividers
The Rose Bay Planner Dividers are designed with the lady boss in mind. They're soft, floral and feminine, with touches of lace amid words of wisdom and inspiration.
Are they ONLY planner dividers?
Of course not! The templates are A5 in size, so buyers can pop them into a photo frame and use them wherever some inspiration and self-care is needed.
Used as planner dividers, my suggestion would be to trim the printed page edges and laminate them (so they're more durable). They will fit an A5 laminating sheet (I've used something similar for my own planner this year).
What's on offer?
- a cover page (because you need a nice dashboard for a planner)
- 12 individual page designs.
The A5 size templates have been designed in Canva, using free elements only, which allows anyone with a Canva account (free or Pro) to utilise the templates.
Now, for something like this, you could expect to pay up to $27. But you won't be paying that.
If you act NOW, you'll pay just $7.
But you only have until midnight (EST) Sunday, 8 January to grab yourself this bargain. After that, the price will rise significantly.
What you will receive
Your product will be delivered as a Canva template, which you then copy into your Canva account and can be edited/customized according to your preferences and branding.
Your template comes with Commercial Use/Personal Label Rights.
After entering your name and email address, you will be directed to a PDF Download Page which contains a link to the Canva Template.
What you can do with your product
- Can be used to create a product (to be distributed in pdf form with personal use rights).
- Can be edited and rebranded.
- Can be added to an eCourse or autoresponder as content.
- Can be added to an eBook/PDF as content.
- Can be given away.
- Can be packaged.
- Can be offered as a bonus.
- Claim full authorship.
What you can't do with your product
- Can't be submitted to article directories.
- Can't be used in Kindle books
- Can't sell with PLR Rights
- Can't offer Master Resell Rights
- Can't be offered through auction sites.
- Can't be shared (individually or as part of a pack) in template form.