We all know that list building is vital
It's one of the first lessons you learn as a new online entrepreneur, as you carefully research how to launch an online business.
Without a steady stream of new subscribers, your business won't grow the way you want it to (or, worse, it starts to shrink).
So what do you do?
The answer lies in lead magnets; the honey that attracts the subscriber bees (so to speak).
They are the little nuggets of value that you offer potential subscribers, in return for their email address. A checklist, an exercise sheet, or a cheat sheet...... They're all valuable tools for the readers who visit your website, and also showcase the skills and knowledge that you bring to the table.
And here to help you set that table (metaphorically speaking) Blue Wren PLR is proud to present the:
Beautiful Butterfly Lead Magnet and Printables (for Canva)
These colourful templates are A4 in size, so you have plenty of room to capture the information you need to share with your customers.
The butterfly-themed Canva templates were inspired by the gorgeous shades of the blue/green butterfly that can be seen in the image opposite. The template bundle comes as a set of 20 individual pages, which you can use as is or change to suit your colour or brand preferences.
The templates are created using Canva's Free Elements, so it makes no difference if you have the Free or Pro account.
What you will receive
Your product will be delivered as a Canva template, which you then copy into your Canva account and can be edited/customized according to your preferences and branding.
Your template comes with Commercial Use/Personal Label Rights.
After entering your name and email address, you will be directed to the Download Page which contains a link to the Canva Template.
What you can do with your product
- Can be used to create a product (to be distributed in pdf form with personal use rights).
- Can be edited and rebranded.
- Can be added to an eCourse or autoresponder as content.
- Can be added to an eBook/PDF as content.
- Can be given away.
- Can be packaged.
- Can be offered as a bonus.
- Claim full authorship.
What you can't do with your product
- Can't be submitted to article directories.
- Can't be used in Kindle books
- Can't sell with PLR Rights
- Can't offer Master Resell Rights
- Can't be offered through auction sites.
- Can't be shared (individually or as part of a pack) in template form.